Westminster Briefing in partnership with The House Magazine, have been producing dynamic policy events for over a decade. Together with Dods – the leading political information, public affairs and policy communication specialist – they present a series of policy and practice briefings and all-day conferences aimed at providing a policy forum for practitioners, policy makers and civil servants.
The House Magazine has been the leading political magazine in and around Westminster for over a quarter of century. The magazine is seen both as an indispensable guide to and integral part of Westminster life and is independently identified as the most read weekly publication within the palace of Westminster.
Westminster Briefing conferences provide the perfect platform on which to profile your company, your policy and your services. A targeted, high level audience will help develop a networking environment that allows you to meet new or existing clients and policy decision makers.
Debate key issues directly with leading figures from within Westminster, Whitehall and Local Government; Westminster Briefing conferences put you at the ‘coal face’ of public policy.
Westminster Briefing conferences are geared to meeting and exceeding your requirements, delivering a return on input that ensures that sponsoring or exhibiting at a Westminster Briefing event becomes an essential part of your marketing and promotion mix.Benefits of sponsorship
- Sponsorship builds relationships and intensifies brand awareness.
- It will provide your organisation with a unique opportunity to create and enter into dialogue with key stakeholders and policy makers.
- Sponsoring and exhibiting will reinforce your position with existing clients and stakeholders.
- Provides high profile exposure to key stakeholders and maximises advertising and PR opportunities within your chosen sector.
- Our database resources will promote your organisation to a wide audience via preconference direct mail. We draw from a list in excess of 20, 000 policy specific contacts.
- An extensive marketing campaign, pre and post conference will maximise your message and communication with your target audience.
- All events are advertised through dedicated brochure email campaigns and a page on our web site as well as through ePolitix.com email bulletins.
- Located in prime delegate traffic areas exhibitions stands are an ideal platform to profile and network with key potential or current clients.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available at the conferences and can be tailored to meet your exact specifications. They include:
- Bespoke Headline Package
- Headline Sponsorship
- Exhibition Stand & Insert Package
- Insert Package
To discuss your requirements or to find out how sponsoring and exhibiting at a conference can benefit your business, please contact Commercial Manager Jonathan Cutts:
Tel: 020 7593 5749