- Tim Straughan, Deputy Director Personalised Care, NHS England
- Gary Leeming, Chief Technology Officer, Connected Health Cities
The opportunities and challenges around digital health and care in the UK are vast. With the NHS handling 1 million patients every 36 hours and employing over 1.7 million people, an enormous amount of data is created, processed and stored. Join colleagues and explore the latest tools, techniques and technologies to boost the UK digital health and care sector.
Key issues to be addressed:
- Improving diagnosis, treatment and the patience experience by sharing patient data
- Creating and implementing a personalised experience: Putting the patient first
- Understanding the latest cyber threats to the health and care sector
- Using new technology to deliver an more effective and efficient service
- Investing in your workforce: training staff and boosting digital skills
- Delivering transformation on a public sector budget
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: email@example.com | 02075935657
For speaker enquiries please contact: Joanna.Michael@dodsgroup.com | 02075935556