- Dianne Greyson, Director, Equilibrium Mediation Consulting Ltd
- Sandra Kerr, Director of Race, Business in the Community
- Senior Representative, Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Jagtar Singh OBE, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant (Chair)
- Asif Sadiq MBE, Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, The Telegraph
- Michelle Gyimah, Gender Pay Gap Consultant
It is accepted that no one should be at a disadvantage at work due to their ethnic origin, however many inconsistencies in opportunity and recruitment remain prevalent in our workplaces. Improving the employment rate and workplace progression for people from ethnic minorities could contribute £24 billion per year to the UK’s gross domestic product.
Join Westminster Briefing to find out why the ethnicity pay gap remains, and what you can do to tackle it in your organisation.
Key issues to be addressed:
How pay gaps can lead to mistrust and reduced recruitment and retention
- What employers can do to reduce pay disparity moving forward
- Understanding the reasons for the gap and holding ourselves accountable to make change
- Developing a sustainable talent pipeline
- Achieving a positive culture of equality in an organisation
- Building robust procedures which improve balance across all levels
- Enabling culture change to bridge your ethnicity pay gap for the long term
The Morning sessions will focus on actions that can be taken to tackle the pay gap within their organisations.
The Afternoon session will look at best practice examples where employers have successfully implemented strategies to start bridging the gap within their workplaces.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow. Any special needs or dietary requirements should be notified to us upon booking.
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in bridging the ethnicity pay gap within their organisations, including but not limited to: decision makers in public bodies and the private sector; diversity & inclusion/equality officers; pay officers; pay officers; legal officers & elected members.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: Olivia.email@example.com