Join your colleagues and peers from across the public sector to discuss the latest in creating engaging social media content, designing a social media strategy, identifying the right channels, measuring success, using video and the future of social media.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Confirmed to speak:
- Joanna Blackburn, Head of Digital Communications, BEIS
- Josephine Fawkes, Director of Marketing & Communications, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Alicia Custis, Head of Communications and Marketing Stockport, NHS Foundation Trust
- Peter Sharples, Web and Social Media Specialist, West Midlands Combined Authority
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University
- Charlie Beaty-Pownall, Senior Social Media Manager, Cancer Research UK
- Justin Clark, Social Media Specialist, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Ceri Rose, Assistant Director Marketing, NHS Blood and Transplant
- Emma Reynolds, Head of Communication, National Crime Agency
- Tom Wright, Director of Digital Student Life, University of Lincoln
- Scott McLear, Senior Digital Manager, Registers of Scotland
- Helen Chivers, Head of News and Social Media, Met Office
- Simon Enright, Director of Communications, NHS England
- Michael Connolly, Head of Digital Engagement, DWP
- Tom Freestone, Interim Head of Social Media, HMRC
- Kailesh Sudram, Head of Social Media, DWP
- Becky Brynolf, Social Media Lead, Shelter
Key issues to be discussed include:
- Successfully using social media to drive real change
- Planning, creating and delivering engaging content
- Developing and refreshing a social media strategy
- Measuring engagement and boosting ROI
- Right channel, right time: Reaching your target audience
- Video, video and more video: Tools and techniques for live content
- The future of social media: New channels, new rules?
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available to confirm your attendance.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7593 5556