In 2020 the highly respected PublicTechnology.net launches the inaugural PublicTechnology.net Annual Conference
From streamlining services and boosting efficiency to transforming the way we interact with users, the scope for what can be achieved with digital is continually getting broader. With the widening digital skills gap impacting the UK workforce and the need for organisations to show real leadership in their digital ambitions, as the opportunities for innovation grow so to do the challenges. Bringing together the latest innovations in digital transformation from across the public sector, the PublicTechnology.net Annual Conference is the place to learn, share and discuss the key trends and themes for the upcoming year.
The Conference streams
- Digital Leadership & Skills - from making services accessible to working smarter and greener, from apprenticeship schemes to upskilling workforces how can digital leaders guarantee digital success?
- AI and Automation - the potential uses for AI in the public sector are significant but must be balanced with ethical, fairness and safety considerations. This stream will help you navigate the best use of AI for you.
- Cloud and Procurement - the new CCS and GDS collaboration could put an end to the cloud first procurement. We will explore the future beyond the G-Cloud and best practice for procuring tech services.
For the full agenda visit PublicTechnology.net Annual Conference.
PublicTechnology.net is the UK’s leading source of breaking news and analysis for digital, data, and IT professionals throughout the public sector. This media brand covers everything from the intricacies of central government digital strategy, through to the realities of how technology is changing the provision of front-line public services in local government, health and social care, education, and law enforcement. You can also receive all the biggest stories and exclusive interviews direct to your inbox each day by signing up for PublicTechnology.net daily newsletter.
- Thought leadership and knowledge-sharing - bringing together the latest innovations in digital transformation from across the public sector, the Public Technology Annual Conference is the place to learn, share and discuss the key trends and themes for the upcoming year.
- Networking - Meet 200+ decision makers from across the public sector and develop business connections in a vibrant networking environment.
Who should attend?
Chief Information Officer - Chief Operating Officer - Chief Technology Officers - Chief Digital Officers - Directors of Commercial - Directors of Digital - Directors of Digital - Transformation - Directors of Finance - Directors of Innovation - Directors of Information Security - Directors of Risk and Audit - Directors of ICT - Directors of IT - Directors of Infrastructure and Operations - Directors of Transformation - Heads of Commercial - Heads of Commercial - Policy & Strategy - Heads of Customer Demand - Heads of Digital - Heads of IT - Heads of Operations - Heads of PMO
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.