Integrating Smart Working into the Public Sector has wide range of benefits including greater business efficiency, increased work / life balance and an empowered workforce that can work in innovative ways.
From embedding a culture of smart working and rethinking productivity in your workforce to transforming ICT infrastructure and making the most of your existing workspace; the 2nd Annual Public Sector Smart Working Summit provides delegates with the unique opportunity to explore how colleagues and peers have delivered on key issues commonly faced in implementing smarter working.
This event is free to attend for the public sector
Speakers confirmed for 2019 include:
- Robert Doherty-Bigara, Public Sector Solutions Manager, Softworks Workforce Management Solutions
- Victoria Nowell, Smart Working Manager, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Jenny Baynes, Smarter Working Business Change Lead, Government Property Agency
- Oliver Madden, Chrome Enterprise Browser Specialist, Google Cloud
- Adam Altoft, Smarter Ways of Working Programme Director, HMRC
- Pamela Moffat, Senior OD Specialist, Staffordshire County Council
- Aileen Evans, Group Chief Executive, Grand Union Housing Group
- Bridget Workman, CEO, The Changing Work Company
- Helen Hosien, Enterprise Customer Engineer, Google
- Chris King, Corporate Account Manager, Poly
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key topics for 2019 include:
- Providing strong leadership in smart working
- Rethinking productivity in a smart workforce
- Embedding a culture of Smart Working
- Transforming your ICT infrastructure
- Making the most of your workspace
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact:
email@example.com | 0207 593 5657