Join your colleagues and peers at The Public Sector Customer Experience Conference and discover new and innovative strategies, state-of-the-art tools, techniques and technologies, all designed to assist you in successfully delivering an outstanding customer experience on a public sector budget.
This year's conference will explore the latest developments and challenges including, placing the customer experience at the heart of your organisation, using the right channels to engage, representing and championing the customer cause, whilst exploring new technologies like AI and Chatbots to ensure that your organisation is delivering value-for-money and an outstanding world-class service, time after time.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key points for 2018:
- Placing customer experience at the heart of your organisation
- The future is now: new technologies that are transforming the customer experience
- Driving successful engagement and delivering clear insight
- Understanding the ever-changing customer journey
- Successfully leading a customer services team
- When the customer experience goes wrong
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available to confirm your attendance.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: email@example.com | 020 7593 5556