The Communications Conference Northern Ireland will explore the ever-expanding and evolving expectations of citizens and consumers, who are placing a higher importance on how we plan, design and deliver communications. Discover the latest success stories that inform and inspire at The Communications Conference Belfast.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key points for 2019 include:
- Driving change through communication
- Creating, developing and refreshing a communications and campaign strategy
- Planning and delivering engaging content
- Building and maintaining the public trust
- Communications that influence and persuade
- Tools to target hard to reach audiences
- The future of public sector communications
Who will be attending?
Chief Press Officers - Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Transformation - Heads of Campaign Strategy - Heads of Communications - Heads of Community Engagement - Heads of Correspondence - Heads of Crisis Communications - Heads of Customer Service - Heads of Digital - Heads of Employee Engagement - Heads of FOI - Heads of Information Governance - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of Marketing - Heads of Media - Heads of News - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available to confirm your attendance.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: email@example.com | 020 7593 5556