- Shoku Amirani, Chair of the BBAF (BBC Black and Asian Forum), BBC
- Cherron Inko-Tariah MBE, Author of ' The Incredible Power of Staff Networks'
- Kate Nash, CEO and Founder, Purple Space
- Javid Rana, Chair of the Association of Muslim Police, Metropolitan Police
- Stuart Moore, Vice Chair, National Association of Disabled Staff Networks
- (Rev.) Romulus Campan - Chair, Disability & Neurodiversity Staff Network
- Jason Green – Co-Chair, Staff Disability Network, University of Reading
- Jade Fraser, Operations Delivery Manager, Serco
- Further Speakers TBC
Staff Networks have incredible potential to shape the culture of their organisation. If ran well, they enable employees from minority groups to feel accepted, improving employee engagement and creating an inclusive workplace. Employers must now harness the power of staff networks to stay competitive in the job market, and to benefit from their employees' full potential.
Join Westminster Briefing on Tuesday 11th December to learn more about the power of staff networks, and to learn best practise from successful network leads.
Key issues to be addressed include:
• Setting up a staff network
• The relationship between ‘networks’ and ‘champions’
• Working with networks to promote positive change
• External support to facilitate a network
• Measuring the success of a network
• Exploring alternatives for large numbers
• Establish and sustaining networks over wide geographic areas
• Engaging staff outside of a network
• Encouraging leadership from within your network
• Sustaining an innovative network over time
About the day:
The morning session will provide a brief on the benefits of staff networks and examine what employers can do to both nurture and work with them to promote positive change.
The afternoon session will focus on current good practice and learning from existing innovative networks.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow. Any special needs or dietary requirements should be notified to us upon booking.
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance.
Who should attend?
Attendees will be drawn from anyone with an interest in developing staff networks, including: employers; HR personnel; D&I officers and managers; and staff network members and leads.
For registration enquiries or to request a booking form please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: email@example.com
™ This title is attributed to Cherron Inko-Tariah MBE