Improving, expanding and remodelling mental health services
In the 2019 NHS Long Term Plan the Government reinforced their commitment to mental health services by pledging investment will be at least £2.3 billion higher a year by 2023/24.
From providing mental health services for those in crisis and tackling suicide rates to providing community based mental health support for children and young people the Mental Health Summit will address key areas highlighted for improvement by the Long Term Plan.
Join colleagues and peers from a range of providers at the Summit and discuss the latest in providing outstanding mental health services in your community.
Key points for 2019 include:
- Strengthening and widening the range of mental health services available in primary care
- Integrated care systems: Delivering mental health services in the community
- The NHS Long Term Plan and new funding for mental health services
- Emergency mental health: providing for those in crisis
- Tackling suicide rates with patient data
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7593 5739