Local Government ICT is changing. No longer seen as a back office service. ICT is at the forefront of rethinking, redesigning and rebuilding public services. Driving digital transformation, creating effective and efficient services, eliminating waste, reducing costs and delivering world class services at a local level.
Join 100+ colleagues and peers at the 2nd Annual Local Government ICT Summit and hear from innovative public sector experts on using digital transformation to improve the customer experience, ensuring your ICT services are secure and compliant, using digital to drive collaboration and successfully utilising ICT to save money.
This summit is free-to-attend for the public sector
Speakers confirmed for 2019 include:
- Ben Cheetham, Head of Technology and Design within the Local Digital Collaboration Unit, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Ian Hirst, Head of Digital Services & Communications, Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
- Cllr Amanda De Ryk, Cabinet Member for Finance and Resources, Lewisham Council
- Alan Patrickson, Head of Digital and Customer Services, Durham County Council
- Paul Brewer, Director for Digital & Resources, Adur & Worthing Councils
- Emeran Saigol, Head of Change, London Borough of Redbridge
- Georgina Maratheftis, Head of Local Public Services, techUK
- Neil Williams, Chief Digital Officer, Croydon Digital Service
- Sam Trendall, Editor, PublicTechnlogy
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key topics for 2019 include:
- New opportunities, new risks: Ensuring your ICT services are secure and compliant
- Improving cost effectiveness: Successfully utilising ICT to save money
- Using digital to drive collaboration
- Creating the space for innovation
- Driving digital transformation
- Cloud by default
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 593 5657