The opportunities and challenges around digital health and care in the UK are vast. With the NHS handling 1 million patients every 36 hours and employing over 1.7 million people, an enormous amount of data is created, processed and stored. Join 100+ colleagues from across the health and care sector at the 2nd annual Digital Health and Care Summit. Explore the latest tools, techniques and technologies to boost the UK digital health and care sector.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key topics from 2018 included:
- Exploring disruptive technology: Sparking change, delivering effective and efficent care
- Improving patient flow in traditional care settings to reduce strain on frontline services
- Commissions and provision: What population health solutions can we utilise?
- Person centred innovative: Empowering the individual and their families
- Harnessing digital to transform and integration wider systems
- Co-creation of services: Engaging patients and their families
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: email@example.com | 020 7593 5556