From the movie sets to our everyday lives, cyberattacks are a reality and they are happening right now.
With the recently published Cyber Security Strategy, the launch of the National Cyber Security Centre, Government investment of £1.9bn in cybersecurity capabilities and weekly reports of mass cyberattacks, cybersecurity remains a key focus for government, as well as, businesses and individuals alike.
Join 250+ Cyber Security and ICT professionals from across central government, local government, law enforcement, the NHS and wider public sector, to tackle key issues at the heart of UK Public Sector Cyber Security at the 4th Annual Cyber Security Summit.
Discover, determine and deliberate the latest developments, strategies and technologies available to successfully defend your organisation online. Keep up to pace with the scale, complexity and ever-changing threat we face.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key issues to be discussed include:
- Defending, detering & developing UK cyberspace: The New National Cyber Security Strategy 2016-2021
- Discovering new tools, techniques & technologies: Boosting cybersecurity awareness, capabilities & skills
- Building a centre of world class excellence: The new National Cyber Security Centre
- Security Solutions vs People: Where should our attention and future investment lie?
- How can the UK Government, police and business work together to limited cybercrime?
- Understanding the latest developments in the CAREcert Programme
- Tomorrows threats today: Understanding and preparing for IoT & cybersecurity
- A balancing act: Convenience vs Security vs Innovation
- The future of cyber: AI, Automation & Biometrics
Interested in sponsoring?
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact us on:
Customer.email@example.com | 020 7593 5500
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact:
020 7593 5633