Planning, designing and delivering world-class communications
The ever-expanding and evolving expectations of citizens and consumers are placing a higher importance on how we plan, design and deliver communications. Hear from leading public sector experts on driving change through communications, planning and creating content, measuring engagement and ROI, building and maintaining trust, targeting a hard to reach audience, delivering communications on a shoestring budget and the future of communications.
Join your colleagues and peers and harness the latest tools, techniques and strategies to deliver communications, that are both day-to-day and campaign based.
Discover the latest success stories that inform and inspire at The 2nd Annual Communications Conference.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key points for 2018:
- Creating, developing and refreshing a communications and campaign strategy
- Case study: Delivering world class communications on a shoestring budget
- The future of public sector communications
- Measuring engagement and boosting ROI
- Building and maintaining the public trust
- Driving change through communications
- Targeting a hard to reach audience
- Evaluating success
Previous speakers have included:
- Jessica Pearce, Head of Campaigns and Strategy, Prime Minister’s Office
- Sarah Clark, Head of Insight and Evaluation, Communications Directorate, Department of Health
- Emma Hartley, Head of Campaigns & Corporate Communications, The Electoral Commission
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University
- Dee Cotgrove, Executive Head of Media & Communications, Met Office
- Simon Enright, Director of Communications, NHS England
- Ed Stearns, Head of Media, Metropolitan Police
- Alan Barnard, Founding Director, Campaign It
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available to confirm your attendance.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: email@example.com | 020 7593 5556