Transforming the Government in 2020 and beyond
Reform of the Civil Service is once again under the spotlight. From its recruitment and training function, to finding new ways to create and implement effective and efficient policies. The appetite for transformation of the modus operandi, evolutionary or revolutionary is gathering momentum.
Join your colleagues from across central Government on Tuesday 28th April in Central London and explore the potential reforms and how they will impact your role.
Key issues to be addressed:
- Transforming the Government’s modus operandi in 2020 and beyond
- Addressing the opportunities and existing challenges to secure the brightest minds
- Examining how a stretched system can enacted efficient and effective change
- Transforming and re-approaching delivery and capacity for change
- Illustrating parts of the Civil Service already ahead of the curve
- Boosting predictive and accurate decision making
- Exploring incentives, pay restraints and structures
- Placing the citizen at the heart of government
- Assessing performance management
- Suzannah Brecknell, Editor, Civil Service World
About the day:
The morning will focus on what changes the Civil Service are currently making and looking to make around policy and people. The afternoon will explore predictive decision making, placing the citizens at the heart of Government and project management.
Who should attend?
Delegates will be drawn from across the Civil Service, including those who work in: policy, project management, human resources, recruitment, wellbeing, data, digital and communications.
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points. A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For registration, sponsorship, speaking opportunities & agenda content, please contact: email@example.com | 0207 593 5657