In view of the continuous uncertainty caused by the Covid-19 pandemic and our duty of care towards delegates, speakers, sponsors and staff, we have decided to postpone the event to a later date in the year.
It is a decision we have not taken lightly. However, we believe it is the most appropriate one in the face of the current situation.
We are now working to set a new date in the Autumn, which we will communicate to you during the first half of next week. Keep following us!
Welcoming professionals from a range of backgrounds, the Building Regulations and Fire Safety Conference, chaired by Sir Ken Knight, is your chance to explore first-hand what solutions are being put in place to get around challenges in building and fire safety.
We will examine the latest proposals for reform as well as good practice in ensuring safety is prioritised at every stage of a buildings lifecycle.
Website and full agenda:
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dame Judith Hackitt, Author, Independent Review of Building Regulations and Fire Safety
- Sir Ken Knight, Chair, Independent Expert Advisory Panel, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (Chair)
- Chandru Dissanayeke, Director, Building Safety Reform, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Rod McLean, Head of Fire Safety, Home Office
- Victoria Elvidge, Chair, Social Sector(Building Safety) Engagement Best Practice Group, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Alastair Soane, Director, Structural-Safety
- Dennis Davis, Executive Officer, Fire Sector Federation
- Neil Yeomans, Head of Customer Safety, Orbit
- Jane Porter, Chief Operating Officer, Optivo
- Martin Taylor, Director of Regulatory Policy, LABC
- Graeme Whitty, National Product Director, Wilmott Dixon
- Hywel Davies, Deputy Chair, Building Regulations Advisory Committee (BRAC), Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Cllr John Gray, Deputy Mayor & Cabinet Lead for Housing Services, Newham Council
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: William.Egan@dodsgroup.com