Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are edging their way into key areas of the public sector, with the potential to transform the use of data, increase employee performance, and improve the efficiency of public services.
In an era of constrained budgets, discover how other organisations are incorporating AR and VR into their training programmes whilst managing cost efficiencies and improving ROI.
Join us on 4th December in Central London. At this inaugural event, learn from early-adopters of AR and VR and gain insight into the application, implementation and results of integrating VR and AR into their training programmes across a variety of departments, sectors and stakeholders.
- How to transform your learning and development strategy with AR and VR
- How to mitigate risk, improve efficiency and manage costs
- How AR and VR can transform knowledge acquisition and retention
- How to innovate and integrate your organisation systems and tools
- For the full Conference Agenda please visit the dedicated website
- David Ripert, Chapter President - UK, The VR/AR Association and Founder and CEO, Poplar - Conference Chair
- Jeremy Dalton, VR/AR Global Future Council Member, World Economic Forum and Head of VR/AR, PwC UK - Opening Keynote
- Jessica Driscoll, Head of Techology - Immersive, Digital Catapult - Closing Keynote
- Alison Alexander, Co-CEO, Cornerstone Partnership
- David Edge, Associate Director Virtual & Visualisation Leader, Arup
- Phil Gurnett, Human Factors and Simulation Training Officer, Clinical Education, Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
- Jonathan Kennard, Editor, Training Journal
- Dr Neil McDonnell, Lord Kelvin Adam Smith Fellow for Virtual and Augmented Reality, University of Glasgow
- Justin Parry, Co-Founder and COO, Immerse
- Chimeren Peerbhai, Global Product Lead, Babylon Health
- Paul Speight, Watch Manager, Road Safety/Virtual Reality, Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service
- Sam Trendall, Editor, Public Technology
- For additional information on the Speakers please visit the dedicated website
Who will be attending?
HR Directors and Managers - Training Directors and Managers - Chief Technology Officers - Chief Information Officers - L&D Directors - Emergency Services - Health Services - Police Forces - Fire Services - Academics - Heads of Digital - Heads of Employee Engagement - Programme Directors - Operations Directors - Training and Development Managers - and many more
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points. A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657