With the recently decision to leave the European Union, the government's aim to spend 1 in every 3 pounds through SME's and its aim to create 3 million new apprenticeships through government procurement contracts, both by 2020, the next few years will continue to witness substantial challenges and opportunities for public sector procurement teams.
The 5th annual Public Sector Procurement Summit returns on the 5th December and will welcome 200+ public sector procurement and commercial professionals from across central government, local government and the wider public sector. Tackling key issues at the heart of UK public sector procurement, join your colleagues and peers to discover, determine and deliberate the latest developments, strategies, tools, techniques and technologies available to drive efficiencies forwards, transform your organisation and implement wider government policies.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key issues to be discussed include:
- Implementing wider governments policies through public sector procurement
- Transformation: Creating an effective and efficient procurement process
- Building and developing a career in public sector procurement
- Successfully collaborating and sharing data
- The future of public sector procurement
- Information security in procurement
- Risk mitigation and Brexit
- Procurement in crisis
Interested in sponsoring?
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact us on:
email@example.com | 020 7593 5500
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7593 5556