With fraud costing the UK public sector nearly £21 billion a year, the Fighting Fraud and Eliminating Errors across the Public Sector Summit will look at the latest strategies, approaches and technologies used to help effectively prevent, tackle and eliminate fraud and error.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key points for 2018 include:
- Successfully sharing and protecting data
- Next steps for fraud and error in the public sector
- Using data to prevent, detect and report fraud
- Counter Fraud: Creating a profession
- Tackling the insider threat
Interested in sponsoring?
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact us on:
email@example.com | 020 7593 5500
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7593 5556