Confirmed to speak:
- Paul Aber, Head of Training Development, National Governance Association
- Gerald Oppenheim, Head of Policy and Communications, Fundraising Regulator & Chair, Board of Trustees, The Camden Society
- Simon Clare, Senior Multi-Sports Project Development Manager & Nick Talton, Multi-Sports Project Development Manager, Notts Sport
- Neil Mackintosh, Partnership Development Manager, Tile Cross Academy
- Stuart Pywell, Head, St Stephen’s Junior School
- Richard Manville, Managing Director, Community Inspired Ltd
- Justin Smith, Chameleon Training and Consultancy & NASBM Fellow (Chair)
With over 60% of schools having to make essential savings, and over 70% of school leaders not confident in their school’s ability to generate new income, the need for guidance on fundraising beyond core government funding is higher than ever.
Join us at this timely Westminster Briefing to hear from sector-leading professionals and leading school case studies as to how best maximise your current resources, and widen out your income streams. Keep up-to-date with relevant legislation and guidance, and receive practical guidance on specific schemes to implement.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- Making the best use of your site and facilities
- Extra provision: breakfast & after-school clubs and childcare
- Making use of your staff’s expertise
- Working with parents: engaging with PTAs and using your extended network
- Procurement partnerships in and out of MATs
- Strategies for smaller schools
- Putting together a long-term funding strategy
- Exploring income streams outside of government funding
- Bid writing: finding and winning grant and capital bids
The morning session will look at how to make the most of what you have, maximising your current resources from buildings through to staff expertise.
The afternoon session will look at strategies for long-term secured funding outside of government income, including bid writing and alumni networks.
Who Should Attend?
You will join a range of school and education stakeholders including, but not limited to: school leaders, finance and business managers, governors, local authority representatives and anyone involved or interested in the future of school funding.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: Tim.Archer@westminster-briefing.com