Confirmed to Speak:
- Stephen Rollett, Inspections and Accountability Specialist, Association of School & College Leaders
- David Waugh, Headteacher, Poynton High School & Member, ASCL National Council
- Dr Rachael Norman, Lead School Improvement Adviser, Lambeth Council & Former Headteacher
- Teresa Roche, Headteacher, Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School
- Anna Balson, Headteacher, Mere Green Primary School
- (Chair) Andrew Lagden, Education Consultant
Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework has now been in place for nearly two years. Further amendments for inspections were made last August.
Join us in Manchester on 29th June for an up to date brief on how schools can prepare for inspections under the revised framework. Hear from experts about the criteria, learn from schools that have already been through the process and examine what more you can do to be ready.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- An overview of the current Ofsted Inspection Framework
- Changes made to the Inspection Framework
- Full and short inspections in a nutshell: what to expect
- Preparing and embedding practices to be inspection-ready
- The inspection process and disadvantaged & SEN pupils
- MATs: Possible implications for inspections for MAT schools
- The new assessment arrangements and inspections
- Characteristics of ‘Good’ & ‘Outstanding’ schools and evidencing these to inspectors
- Preparing for inspections, including SEF & SIP and other documents to have in place
- How to support staff through an inspection
The morning session will focus on understanding inspection under the current framework, including what schools can do to prepare and what the process is actually like in practice.
The afternoon session will build on this, focusing on individual experiences and examples of best practice.
Who Should Attend?
You will join a range of education stakeholders including, but not limited to: school and academy heads, senior and middle leaders, relevant governors, LA school improvement officers and local, regional and national bodies involved or interested in understanding inspection of schools.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities:
This Westminster Briefing offers your organisation a platform to profile its services to your target audience and key decision makers. There are a number of packages available, from aligning your organisation alongside the conference as a sponsor to exhibiting at the event.
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: Tim.Archer@westminster-briefing.com