In the post-Brexit landscape, universities are rightly looking at the impact of the Immigration Bill and how it will affect their current and future international student population. Ensuring that you are well-briefed on the latest policy developments, including this autumn’s Migration Advisory Committee report, and up to speed with recent UK Visas and Immigration guidance is crucial in planning for 2019 and beyond.
Attend this timely Westminster Briefing for a full update on the future of EU and non-EU students in higher education. Consider the whole recruitment timeline from applications through compliance to student experience, future-proofing your international student recruitment process.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- Update on Immigration Policy post-Brexit
- Specific considerations for EU and non-EU students
- Role of the Office for Students
- Predicting and managing fluctuations in student numbers
- Changes to in-country application services
- Guidance around managing and monitoring Tier 4 students
- Balancing compliance and support
- Building a strong international brand in existing and new markets
- Learnings from the Tier 4 Pilot
The morning session will focus on the post-Brexit policy landscape for international student recruitment, including a full update on the role of the Office for Students.
The afternoon session will looks closer at successful recruitment strategies currently in place, offering best practice case studies to take back to your setting.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with an interest in international student recruitment and experience, including but not limited to: Deputy Vice-Chancellors, Chief Operating Officers, University Lawyers, Registrars, Student Welfare and Services Teams, Compliance Officers, International Admissions/Recruitment Officers and Planning and Admissions Teams.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org