The Integrated Care Summit will offer you the chance to exchange knowledge, experience and new ideas in the design and delivery of the integrated health and social care agenda. Leading policy makers and informative best practice sessions will provide valuable learning as local authorities and the health sector work to pool budgets and join up health and social care across the country.
Website and full agenda:
Find out full summit agenda on our website here.
- Jacquie White, Director of Systems Development for Primary Care and System Transformation, NHS England
- Dr Rosie Benneyworth, Chief Inspector of Primary Medical Services and Integrated Care, Care Quality Commission
- Kenny Gibson, National Head of Safeguarding, NHS England & NHS Improvement
- Katie Summers, Chief Information Officer & Director of Ops, Leading Population Health Management NHS Berkshire West & NHS Wokingham CCG
- Christiana Melam, CEO, National Association of Link Workers
- Alison McKenzie-Folan, Chief Executive, Wigan Council
- Amanda Sullivan, Chief Officer, Nottingham Integrated Care System
- Jeremy Martin, Symphony Programme Director, Yeovil Hospital
- Dr. Rhys Jones, Consultant Psychiatrist & Clinical Lead, CONNECT
- Gavin Terry, Head of Policy, The Alzheimer's Society
- Professor James Kingsland OBE, President, NAPC
- Richard Vize (Chair), Public Policy Media
Key topics to be discussed:
- The NHS Long-Term Plan: looking to the future and understanding the requirements for ICSs
- Meeting the April 2021 target: designing a comprehensive integrated care system
- What is the current state of health and care integration? What progress has been made so far?
- Place-based health and social care integration: working to tackle challenges together
- How can technology support service integration while delivering better care at a lower cost?
- Utilising the third sector, voluntary organisations, local authorities and community initiatives
- Looking to the future for Primary Care Networks: assessing local populations and social prescribing
- Digital leadership and transforming services: the future for data sharing in the public sector
- Making shared decisions about financial planning and prioritisation in your locality
- Evidencing a track record of strong financial and performance delivery
- Early adopters: case studies of successful ICS initiatives from around the UK
Who should attend?
The Integrated Care Summit is open to those concerned with moving the integrated care agenda forward.
Delegates will include representatives from primary and specialist care, physical and mental health services, and health with social care, including:
Integration Leads - Heads of Adult Social Care - Long Term Condition Leads - Directors of Public Health and Community Services - Heads of Service Development - Providers - Partnerships Boards - GPs, Nurses and Other Primary Care Professionals – Social Prescribing Link Workers – Directors of Integration & Transformation – Finance Managers for Public Health – Heads of Clinical Commissioning – Chief Executives of Primary Care Networks – Strategic Estates Advisers – Community Health Directorates – Directors for Integrated Care & Partnerships – Voluntary Healthcare Organisations – NHS Trusts – Business Development Managers
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 593 5657