In it’s January 2020 report, Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire & Rescue Services has urged the response to county lines gangs to go further, calling for a number of recommendations. The recommendations include changes to police intelligence, prioritisation and joint working more efficiently.
Despite commitments by the NCA, NCLCC, Home Office and others, county lines gangs and associated problems persist in local areas, and it is now key that stakeholders work together to tackle trafficking and protect the vulnerable.
Join us on the 29th October to receive a national update on the response to county lines gangs. We will review best practice in intelligence sharing, working across stakeholders in education to policing and explore best practice in safeguarding the vulnerable.
- Understand the latest policy and receive an update from the National County Lines Coordination Centre (NCLCC)
- Explore Government updates on national developments and local responses
- Examine recommendations from HMICFRS report on the response to County Lines
- Review Sector Best Practice & Guidance on Safeguarding Vulnerable Children and Adults
- Next Steps: Develop a multi-agency approach to tackling county lines gangs
- Joe Russo, Chief Executive, Enthusism Trust (Chair)
- Matt Parr CB, HM Inspector of Constabulary and Fire & Rescue Services
- Further speakers to be announced
Due to current uncertainty surrounding live events and restrictions around social distancing, this event will now take place online.
As a delegate you can expect:
- High quality and timely content as you would expect in a face-to-face event
- Facilitated Q&A and panel discussions to put your questions to expert speakers
- Access to recordings from all conference sessions post-event
- Scheduled breaks throughout the day to minimise screen fatigue
- CPD accreditation on request for all registrants
- Delivered via Zoom Webinar, an accessible and user-friendly platform
Who should attend?
Delegates will be drawn from anyone with an interest in tackling county lines gangs and supporting the vulnerable.
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com |
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: William.Egan@dodsgroup.com