Confirmed to Speak:
- Emma Self, Community Nursing Lead, NHS England
- Barbara Stilwell, Global Campaign Executive Director, Nursing Now
- Julie Wheeldon, Head of Operational Quality, Derbyshire Health Services Trust
- Emma Lea, Queen’s Nurse & Neighbourhood Lead, Broxton Community Care Team
- Libby Horridge, District Nursing Professional Lead, North Manchester Care Organisation
- Sue Johnson (event chair), Independent Consultant and Leadership Coach
The NHS landscape is changing and momentum is gathering behind community based, integrated approaches. District nurses have a greater role to play than ever before. But with growing caseloads, finite resources and a shrinking workforce. now is the time to learn what more can be done to meet the significant challenges ahead.
Join our fifth annual District Nursing briefing and hear from those that are leading the way in innovating their district nursing service, and learn how you can overcome the challenges your service faces. You will receive an up-to-date brief of the current policy landscape and what it means for your organisation.
Key Issues to be Addressed:
- The current policy landscape of district nursing across the United Kingdom
- District nursing in a changing NHS: integration & place-based health
- Recruitment, retention & career pathways: building your district nurse workforce
- Learning from those working differently across the country
- What does the future hold for district nursing?
The morning session will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the policy landscape for district nursing. You will explore how to overcome the challenges that you may be facing, and learn how to enhance your role as the drive towards integration and place-based care continues.
The afternoon session will explore how your colleagues from across the country are working in innovate ways. The session will provide practical guidance on how to support your district nursing workforce.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow. Any special needs or dietary requirements should be notified to us upon booking.
Who should attend?
Delegates at this briefing will be drawn from, but not limited to: District nurses, area managers, clinical leads, operational leads, community matrons, GPs, CCGs, Health and Wellbeing Boards, integrated care practitioners, adult services locality leads, social workers, community services specialists, academics and anyone with an interest in district nursing and community care.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: email@example.com
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance.