In view of the continuous uncertainty caused by the Covid-19 pandemic and our duty of care towards delegates, speakers, sponsors and staff, we have decided to postpone the event to a later date in the year.
It is a decision we have not taken lightly. However, we believe it is the most appropriate one in the face of the current situation.
We are now working to set a new date in the Autumn, which we will communicate to you during the first half of next week. Keep following us!
- Cllr Peter Golds CBE, Deputy Chairman of LGA Culture, Tourism and Sport Board (chair)
- Richard Hayden, Head of Product, Oneserve
- Further speakers to be announced
The latest figures from the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman show an increase in the number of upheld complaints that were filed against local authorities in 2018-19, compared with the previous year.
On top of this, an increase in resident’s expectations for ‘on-demand’ services as well as CX becoming more prevalent on digital platforms has affected both the risk to council’s reputation for poorly handled customers as well as the required resources to meet resident’s expectations.
On the 28th May, join us to understand how you can more accurately place the customer at the heart of your services and meet the diverse needs of your residents. You will receive an overview of the expected customer experience standards for local authorities, how to respond to customer’s more appropriately in a digital world and explore joined-up approaches to CX that more accurately deliver impact.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- The science behind LGO upheld complaints: Why some complaints get upheld and not others
- Ensuring your customer experience strategy aligns with LGO expectations
- Embedding a customer-centric culture to complaint handling and your resident’s experience
- Mapping real customer journeys and delivering end-to-end digitally
- Harnessing the power of digital communications in a customer’s experience
- Working more closely with communications teams to deliver impact
About the event:
The day is split into 5 parts, focusing upon:
1. Keynote: An Overview of the Expected Customer Experience Standards
2. Putting the Customer at The Centre of Your Services: Meeting the Diverse Needs of your Residents
3. Local Government Customer Experience in a Digital World
4. Joined-Up Approaches to Ensuring an Effective, Lasting Customer Experience
5. Best Practice: Delivering a First-Class Customer Experience
Who should attend?
Delegates will come from councils and private sector providers who deliver customer services and handle complaints from the users of council services, including those with the following job titles: Head of Complaints, Corporate Complaints Manager, Complaints & Information Manager, Information & Complaints Officer, Contact Centre Manager, Director of Customer Services, Head of Customer Services, Customer Services Manager, Customer Services Contact Manager, Head of Customer Contact, Customer & Communications Manager, Team Leader - Customer Relations, Director of Customer Experience.
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: William.Egan@dodsgroup.com