On 7th November 2017 Careers England in partnership with Westminster Briefing will be hosting the fifth annual Careers Education & Guidance Summit in London. As in previous years, this event will provide an opportunity for all involved in providing CEIAG to children and young people to take stock, hear from leading thinkers and grapple with challenges now and in the future.
Delegates will hear from government representatives, key funders, Outstanding providers and those looking to move the sector forward and address the big issues of the day. Join over 150 careers professionals as they ask the questions: How well are we currently doing? What more can be done to improve outcomes? What does the future hold for CEIAG in our schools and colleges?
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
- Hear a comprehensive update on government policy and how it will affect your setting
- Assess the impact on CEIAG of key national issues such Brexit and devolution
- Learn what ‘Good’ looks like and map out your journey towards it
- Engage with policy makers, Ofsted, careers providers, award winning schools and colleges, employers and universities
- Consider how to effectively embed employer-engagement into CEIAG
- Address key workforce issues from a decline in qualified professionals to the opportunities of apprenticeships
The day will be highly interactive, with attendees given the chance to talk to speakers and fellow delegates throughout the event in order to build and compare responses to a rapidly-evolving policy environment.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact:
Ijeoma Ibeji, Client Services Manager
020 7593 5657