Fraud and error is a constant threat, with public sector fraud losses estimated to be over £40 billion. The 2nd Annual Fraud and Error Summit will take a look at the latest commitments, strategies and technologies used to detect, prevent and tackle fraud in the public sector: ensuring taxpayers’ money is spent on delivering essential public services to those who really need it.
- Dr Branislav Hock, Lecturer in Counter Fraud Studies, University of Portsmouth
- Rachael Tiffen, Director of Local Government Fraud, Cifas and FFCL secretariat
- Kirstie Brookman, Protecting the Vulnerable Lead, Cifas
- Further speakers to be announced soon
Key points for 2019 include:
- Sharing, protecting and analysing data successfully
- Innovation in fighting public sector fraud
- The Government Counter Fraud Profession: transforming public sector counter fraud activity
- Learning from trends overseas: an International perspective
- New approaches to identifying fraudsters in local government: 'Protecting the Vulnerable'
Interested in sponsoring?
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact us on:
0207 593 5702 email@example.com
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact us on:
0207 593 5657 firstname.lastname@example.org