Fraud and error is a constant threat, with public sector fraud losses estimated to be over £40 billion. The 2nd Annual Fraud and Error Summit will take a look at the latest commitments, strategies and technologies used to detect, prevent and tackle fraud in the public sector: ensuring taxpayers’ money is spent on delivering essential public services to those who really need it.
- Rachael Tiffen, Director of Local Government Fraud, Cifas and FFCL secretariat
- Katherine McNulty, Fraud Policy, Serious and Organised Crime Group, Home Office
- Chris Felton, Director, Economic Crime Academy, City of London Police
- Mike Hullet, Head of Technology & Capabilities, National Cyber Crime Unit, National Crime Agency
- Paul Eagles, Counter Fraud Manager – Investigations, Fraud Defence, Ministry of Defence
- Kirstie Brookman, Protecting the Vulnerable Lead, Cifas
- Alex Deane, Counter Fraud Implementation Lead, The Insolvency Service
- Dr Branislav Hock, Lecturer in Counter Fraud Studies, University of Portsmouth
Key points for 2019 include:
- Sharing, protecting and analysing data successfully
- Innovation in fighting public sector fraud
- Using data innovatively to increase prevention, boost detection and combat fraud
- Identify hidden patterns and trends that traditional approaches miss
- Learning from trends overseas: an International perspective
Interested in sponsoring?
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact us on:
0207 593 5650 William.Egan@dodsgroup.com
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact us on:
0207 593 5657 Serena.Lowe@westminster-briefing.com